Click event name to RSVP.
- Connecting People, Resources and Ideas - September 19, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. - UA Main Library, Special Collections
- Fine Arts Reception - September 26, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. - UA Museum of Art, Lobby
- Campus Cookout at the Farm - October 10, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. - Campus Agricultural Center, Roger Rd/Campbell Ave
- Annual HSI Reception Event with Tucson Community Partners CANCELLED - April 16, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. - Health Sciences Innovation Building (HSIB), room 100
For more information, contact Asya Roberts [email@example.com or call 520-626-0202].
Faculty Community Connection Series
A series created for UArizona faculty to support faculty community and staying connected.
- Panel Discussion: Adaptation and Best Practices for On-line Teaching. Panel created as a friendly space for faculty to share and learn from peers on best practices for online education and teaching.
- April 9, at 4:00 p.m. - Webinar. Access recording here.
- Faculty Wellness in COVID19 Times. Created to provide practical resources and well-being practices for faculty to mitigate undesirable effects of COVID19 circumstances in the work space.
- April 16, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. - Webinar.