Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
Our mission in Faculty Affairs is to cultivate and connect institutional structures for faculty advancement across the career lifespan in alignment with the overarching mission and role of the University of Arizona. We take an ecosystem equity approach that considers (1) recruitment, (2) professional advancement, (3) retention, and (4) policies. Our work is grounded in an affirming, transparent, and inclusive approach to supporting faculty. You can find more details and information on each key area of our work:
We aspire to maintain high levels of accountability, efficiency, and transparency in all areas of faculty affairs. We adhere to the fundamental values of our land grant institution and R1 status. We believe that a humanistic approach to faculty activity will foster excellence, equity, and impact. We aim to promote understanding of the role and contributions of faculty in teaching, research, service, extension, creative activity, and clinical work.
Trauma Resources for Faculty
- The College of Public Health Post-Event Information can be found here.
- The message from President Robbins and additional resources can be found here.
- Instructors' resources can be found here.
- In Memoriam - Dr. Thomas Meixner can be found here.
- The statement from the University of Arizona Religious Council can be found here.