Creating or Revising Criteria for Career-Track Faculty (please click link for instructions).
Career-track faculty have lecturer, instructor or professor in their titles. Consult with your supervisor about departmental and college criteria for promotion. University rules and procedures regarding career-track faculty members are outlined in the following UHAP chapters:
- 3.1.02 Appointments of Nontenure-eligible Faculty
- 3.2 Annual Performance Reviews of Faculty
- 3.3.03 Promotion Reviews of Nontenure-eligible Faculty
- 3.4.03 Nonrenewals of Nontenure-eligible Faculty
Career-track faculty shall follow the same guidelines and instructions to prepare their dossiers for promotion as tenure-track faculty. Visit the Career-Track Faculty NTT Criteria by College page and the page for Promotion and Tenure.
Year-to-year or multi-year academic professional employees with similar titles to continuing status personnel (Astronomers, Scientists, Librarians) refer to UHAP chapter 4B:
- 4B.1 Duties And Appointments Of Academic Professional Employees
- 4B.2 Annual Performance Reviews Of Academic Professional Employees
- 4B.3 Promotion*
- 4B.4 Suspensions And Terminations Of Appointments